Nope! We used to offer this (a long time ago!), however, the process is actually more difficult for our book-makers and any slight damage to a print required reordering, waiting, shipping, etc.—as opposed to turning around and reprinting immediately. That, coupled with the fact that different papers bind better or worse than others means we can no longer offer this service to our customers. We hope you understand!
Articles in this section
- How do I repackage my book in the shipping insert?
- Is "Sample" stamped on my sample book?
- What is the difference between engraving and debossing?
- How can I Purchase Leather or Linen Swatches?
- What are the cameo dimensions?
- What color is engraving?
- How do I add a dust cover?
- Do you offer a discount on studio samples?
- How thick are your pages?
- Do you split your pages down the middle fold?