Because of how the books our bound, 10 spreads is the minimum. Anything less than this would be a very thin book—especially if you ordered the Linen.
Articles in this section
- How do I repackage my book in the shipping insert?
- Is "Sample" stamped on my sample book?
- What is the difference between engraving and debossing?
- How can I Purchase Leather or Linen Swatches?
- What are the cameo dimensions?
- What color is engraving?
- How do I add a dust cover?
- Do you offer a discount on studio samples?
- How thick are your pages?
- Do you split your pages down the middle fold?