We do true, RA-4 photographic printing (much nicer than "press prints"!) on Fuji Crystal Archival paper for both luster and matte pages. Super-durable, with a nice, soft finish. We found, after much testing, that the Fuji paper showed less discoloration and deterioration across the book seam.
Articles in this section
- How do I repackage my book in the shipping insert?
- Is "Sample" stamped on my sample book?
- What is the difference between engraving and debossing?
- How can I Purchase Leather or Linen Swatches?
- What are the cameo dimensions?
- What color is engraving?
- How do I add a dust cover?
- Do you offer a discount on studio samples?
- How thick are your pages?
- Do you split your pages down the middle fold?