To keep your Kiss Book beautiful for all time, follow these simple rules:
- Store it flat to protect the spine.
- Don’t rest anything heavy on the book.
- Don’t get the pages wet. If you do, dry them quickly and let the book dry before closing it.
- Extreme heat and humidity will affect the book. Store it in a dry, moderately cool place.
- If you get something on the pages, you can try to get it off with water or Goo-Gone, just let it dry before closing.
- The leather or linen covers can be cleaned with a damp, clean rag. If the leather is scuffed, you can try rubbing lightly with your fingers.