- If needed, spot treat any marks with a cotton cloth. Cleaning products should be used very lightly and carefully. We suggest testing on a corner to be extra careful. A clean, rubber erase can be used on some marks.
- All Styling Mats are treated with fabric protecting spray and arrive ready to use. We recommend applying a new coat of spray about once a year.
- Should wrinkles appear, place wax paper on top of the wrinkle and use an iron on the lowest setting. If the wrinkle does not release, turn up the heat one increment at a time until the wrinkle releases- do not use heat higher than the linen setting.
- Place only clean & dry objects on the mat. Use a dry cloth to wipe down objects before placing. Flowers make for beautiful shots, but ensure they are primed before arranging- their natural moisture and pollen can cause unwanted marks.
- Every Mat is hand-stitched by the Kiss team. We use authentic Suede and the same Fine Linen used to cover our albums.
- Do not store the Suede and Linen Styling Mats in the same Travel Case. Suede holds moisture and can discolor the Linen Mats.
- The support rods that come with Linen Mats are white and made of metal.
- Suede Mats do not require the metal support rods and do not ship with them.
- Styling Mats measure 28"x21".
Silk Styling Ribbons
- The natural silk ribbons are delicate and can fray or wrinkle. Use a hair straightener to get rid of wrinkles. If your ribbons fray, carefully remove the frayed part with scissors.
- If your ribbons need washed, use only water, wash by hand delicately and air dry. Do not use soap or cleaner.
- Store in a dry, cool environment and out of direct sun. If left in the sun the natural dye may fade out.