- If needed, spot treat any marks with a cotton cloth. Cleaning products should be used very lightly and carefully. We suggest testing on a corner to be extra careful. A clean, rubber erase can be used on some marks.
- All Styling Mats are treated with fabric protecting spray and arrive ready to use. We recommend applying a new coat of spray about once a year.
- Place only clean & dry objects on the mat. Use a dry cloth to wipe down objects before placing. Flowers make for beautiful shots, but ensure they are primed before arranging- their natural moisture and pollen can cause unwanted marks.
- Every Mat is hand-stitched by the Kiss team. We use the same Fine Linen we use to cover our albums.
- The support rods are white and made of metal.
- Styling Mats measure 28"x21".
Silk Styling Ribbons
- The natural silk ribbons are delicate and can fray or wrinkle. Use a hair straightener to get rid of wrinkles. If your ribbons fray, carefully remove the frayed part with scissors.
- If your ribbons need washed, use only water, wash by hand delicately and air dry. Do not use soap or cleaner.
- Store in a dry, cool environment and out of direct sun. If left in the sun the natural dye may fade out.