1. Starting from your Dashboard, navigate to Edit Design Profile.
2. Next, navigate to the Music panel and click Add.
3. From there, click the Choose File button to upload from your computer. Alternatively, paste in the .mp3 url into the entry field. (Note: it is important the the url links directly to the .mp3 file. A Youtube link will not work, for example.)
4. Click Save. Return to the Dashboard and navigate to your design.
5. Hover your mouse over the Slideshow Settings icon (it looks like a gear), then navigate to the song selection menu and select your song!
1. Please be sure you are uploading a file that ends in .mp3. (Kiss does not accept any other audio file types at this time).
2. If your audio url does not work, please try pasting it into your web browser and visiting the page it links to. It should play directly in your browser or download to your computer. If it links to a webpage with the song embedded, this url will not work.